Packing luggage is so hard. I have spent so much time trying to figure out what to keep in my bag and what can be taken out, it is quite a challenge. Four months is a long time, I cannot really anticipate everything that I will want or need over the whole semester. The weight limits add to the difficulty, two bags of fifty pounds each. After quite a bit of packing and repacking my bags are all done. I am ready for the airport. I have everything that I think I will need,with room to spare for the amazing things that I will find to bring home.
Clothes are just clothes, if in December my bags are too full with clothing and souvenirs, I will through them away. You can always buy new clothes, the little things that I will find when I am over there will have much more importance. I am so excited to see everything and do as much as I can. Packing is just such a pain in the neck, I am glad that at least for now, I am done doing it.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment