This week has been a challenge entirely in itself. Halloween has never been so stressful. In America we have a big party and handout candy to trick-or-treaters. I never thought that Halloween was such a big deal in France. For that last two weeks we have been working until at least 11pm every night putting together a ghost train. I have never hated a holiday so much in my life. It was a lot of fun in the beginning and night after night it got worse and worse.
I had to lie underneath a table for two hours at a time grabbing people’s ankles. The ghost train was just the tip of the iceberg. Personal frustrations have also made this week almost unbearable. A person, lets call her RA, has been getting on my nerves a lot this week. I am a very easy-going person. I let things roll off of my back for the most part. This girl is always getting on my case. It is very frustrating to have someone who thinks that just because she is older she automatically knows better. I do not put my nose in other people’s business and I do not want other people putting their nose into mine. Condescending voices telling my things that I already know is the most frustrating thing that I have encountered on this trip. Hopefully next week is a whole lot better than this o
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment