Our final week of classes has now come to a close and we are finally on the last stretch of this semester. While looking back some parts seem to have passed by very quickly. I feel like I have not had enough time to spend in France with my friends, but on the other hand the classes seemed like they were never going to end.
To be completely honest I enjoyed very few of the classes that I took part in this semester. I really love European Union, I like philosophy,and I enjoy my writing class. Other than that my other courses were quite unbearable. Now that it is December and I am leaving in less than a week it seems like a miracle that I made it this long. It was a real challenge at the end. Not the work load, I have grown accustomed to the massive amounts of homework, it was the extent to which it killed my soul to sit three hours at a time in these classes. Two of my classes absolutely nothing ever got accomplished. The teachers stood in the front of the room and talked randomly about a mess of things. Eventually they would announce a test and say all of the things that they supposedly taught during their classes. Mentioning a name once does not mean you taught the class about that person!
I just get frustrated when I think people are not doing there jobs. I am just glad that these classes are almost over. Finals are next week and I plan on spending the entire weekend studying. Come what may but I want to try to ace all four of them. As hard as that sounds I have set a personal goal that I will work to reach. At this point I am just ready to go home and after finals that is exactly what I am going to do.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment